Let & Rent Collect
You receive everything within our market leading Let Only service plus rent collection, rent arrears control and a monthly income statement.Instruct Us Today
Pricing for our Let and Rent Collection package is:
1 Month's Rent +VAT
plus 8% of Monthly Rent +VAT
subject to a £495 +VAT maximum fee
Included in Let & Rent Collect
Everything from our Let Only Package. Expand Info +
- Assess market rental value
- Marketing on Rightmove, Zoopla, and our website
- Professional photography and floorplan
- Matterport video tours for online Virtual Viewing experience
- Distinctive To Let Board for marketing
- Balmer Wilcock Facebook Branded marketing
- Advise on and provide an Energy Performance Certificate
- Accompanied viewings
- Provide detailed feedback
- Robust pre-application vetting and credit checks
- Industry leading referencing service
- Negotiate tenancy terms
- Provide tenancy agreement and paperwork
- Professionally produced industry leading Inventory
- Collect first month’s rent and deposit
- Gas Safe Certificate analysis and advice
- Legionnaire Assessment analysis and advice
- Electrical Certification analysis and advice
- Tenant check in service
- Update local Council for Council Tax purposes
- Update all utility providers and supply meter readings
- Access to bespoke Rent Protection service
- Registering your tenants deposit and sending the prescribed information
Plus these added features
- Monthly Rent collection
- Providing rent arears control and updating you along each step
- Forwarding rent to you
- Providing a detailed monthly statement
- Tenants have access to our online and telephone payment facility
- Providing a detailed annual statement of account detailing all income and expenditure for each property, which is HMRC complaint and can be used for Tax purposes
- Submitting on your behalf the non-resident landlord tax return to HMRC
Things You'll Handle
- Day to day property management
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Ensure compliance with Section 11 Landlord & Tenant Act’s Maintenance Obligations
- Be available 24 hours a day for tenants to report emergencies
- Periodic property inspections
- Managing repairs and liaison with tenants and contractors
- Renegotiation of Tenancy at the end of the fixed term
- Reassessment of market value at the end of the fixed term
- Annual Gas Safe Certification
- Obtaining quotes from contractors for general repairs and maintenance
- Arranging access with tenants and contractors to quote for general repairs and maintenance
- Ensure works are completed satisfactorily and in timely manner
- Pay contractor invoices
- Service of Notices to obtain possession
- Completing a Check Out upon tenant vacating the property
- Updating Local Council for Council Tax purposes upon tenant vacating the property
- Updating all utility providers and supply meter readings upon tenant vacating the property
- Handling any Deposit Claims at the end of the tenancy
- Releasing the tenants deposit at the end of the tenancy
- Instructing works and managing contractors ready for re-letting to a new tenant
Optional Services Lettings
Balmer Wilcock believe that each area of the Lettings process should be treated differently, which is why we have a number of departments within our Lettings Team with dedicated Team members in each role.
Detailed Photographic Inventory
An inventory needs to form part of the contract between you and your tenant. It is an essential document when it comes to any possible deposit disputes.
A robust inventory and check out report can be crucial to identify changes to your property throughout the tenancy. If you are unhappy with the state of the property at the end of the tenancy, you may have to provide evidence to support any deductions you make from the deposit. If a comprehensive inventory has not been completed prior to the tenancy, this could cause a dispute.
Tenants are also much more likely to preserve and look after your property better when they know that there is a record which can be used as evidence if there is any damage to the property, which they will then have to pay for.
Balmer Wilcock’s Inventory clerks produce a detailed condition report that documents:
- Cleanliness of the property
- Condition of the carpets and flooring
- The state of the walls, woodwork, doors, door handles, etc
- Condition of the garden and driveway
- Checks on gates and fencing
- Checks on garages and sheds.
- Photography to document the findings above
Free on our fully managed service!
Pre Tenancy Clean
Rental properties must be clean when a tenant moves in, and the Inventory records the state of the property at the time. This makes both the move-in and move-out process run smoothly and minimises disagreements and delays when claiming for cleaning or damages at the end of a tenancy.
We advise a professional clean before the move-in date and an independent inventory at check-in to record the exact condition of all spaces inside and outside the property.
Ask a member of the team for a quote.
Accompanied Check In and Check Out
Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses Cover
Unemployment, inability to work due to sickness or marital breakdown can all lead to tenants not paying their rent. The consequences for you, as a landlord, can be serious.
You could find that you are unable to keep up with repayments on a mortgage or secured loan. You also risk incurring legal costs if you need to gain possession of your property.
Our Rent Guarantee policy is for 12 months cover for the property and your covered even if your tenant changes during the policy.
|Paid Annually||Paid Monthly|
|12 Month Policy||£200 per year||£20 per month|
Tenancy and Rent Renewal Negotiations
Providing an up to date market rental review, along with liaising between you and your tenant and then drafting the new tenancy agreement.
Gas Safe Annual Certification
Energy Performance Certificate
All prices are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.Instruct Us Today